- It is recommended not to wear jewellery while sleeping, being in the sauna, taking a bath or a shower or doing sports!
- Make sure that jewellery does not come into contact with a number of chemical substances (perfume, hairspray, sweat, household chemicals, etc.) as this facilitates metal oxidation and the jewellery loses its shine!
- Keep your jewellery items separately in a box or a jewellery bag!
- Keep your jewellery in a dry and dark place! Do not keep jewellery in bathroom as it is too humid. Humidity may damage jewellery and its components.
- After wearing a piece of jewellery, put it under cool flowing water and dry by dabbing it with a soft piece of cloth.
- Avoid dropping the jewellery or hitting it against something as this may cause damage to the items and their components!
- Silver jewellery tends to oxidize over time, which is one of the natural processes of metal.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND YOUR JEWELLERY WILL RETAIN ITS BEAUTY AND SHINE!